CAA Diamond Sports Program Committee - (Voting Positions)
Vice President of BB/SB & Scholarships
- Receive and process financial scholarship requests.
- Manage Diamond Sports Program Committee registration stipends.
- Serve as a liaison with 12AAA team point person for sponsorship and fundraising efforts.
- Provide information about scholarships and sponsorships at BB/SB parent meetings.
- Create annual budget for BB and SB
- Approve and review BB and SB expenditures. Submit check requests to CAA Treasurer as needed.
- Provide financial statement updates to the board on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile registration income.
Safety Officer BB/SB
Secretary/Communications Officer BB/SB
Vice President of Baseball
Vice President of Softball
Director Volunteers BB/SB
Director Hosted Tournaments BB
Director Hosted Tournaments SB
Player Agent SB
Player Agent 12+ BB
- Supervise tryout process and logistics.
- Determine best alignment of players and teams for player success and retention.
- Review data from prior year coaches, validated by stats
- Review tryout data and team selection with the age group coordinator.
- Top responsibility of the Player Agent is to the ball player and what is best for the player.
Player Agent 9-11 BB
League Director SB
Director 5-8 BB
- Create 5/6 and 7/8 teams from registration list and assign qualified head coaches.
- Host draft and rules meeting for 7/8 teams and assign players accordingly.
- Share practice and game schedule with parents and coaches; answer general questions throughout the season.
- Host end of season tournament for 7/8 Machine Pitch teams.
Director 9-11 Tournament BB
- Supervise all Tournament/Metro teams for ages 9-11 (8-10 teams).
- Responsibilities include:
- Registering for tournaments
- Selecting head coaches
- Assist Player Agent in team formation
- Serve as a resource for head coaches throughout the season
Director 12+ Metro BB
Director 9-18 Community BB
- Point of contact for 9-18 community baseball teams (8-12 teams).
- Liaise with representatives of surrounding communities that make up the Southwest Community Baseball League.
- Lead roster determination and coach selection process.
- Assist in scheduling process.
CAA Diamond Sports Key Volunteers - (Non-Voting Positions)
Coordinator Equipment BB
Coordinator Equipment SB
Player/Coach Development BB
Coordinator Uniforms BB
Coordinator Uniforms SB
Coordinator Field Prep BB/SB
Coordinator Sponsorships BB/SB
Picture Coodinator BB/SB
Concessions Coordinator BB/SB
CAA Diamond Sports Paid Positions - (Non-Voting Positions)
Umpire in Charge BB/SB
Field Scheduler BB/SB
CAA Diamond Sports Committees
Baseball Operations (BOC)
Softball Operations (SOC)
(Updated 9/19/19 jw)